WHEREVER YOU NEED SOLUTIONS, WE EXECUTEPrivate Debt Mobilization brings together the various private-side distribution and structuring teams from the bank’s corporate and institutional businesses, including private-side structuring, loan syndication, securitization, structured sales, private placement, repackaging, credit insurance and trade distribution teams.
Directly participating with Santander in these asset classes in the cash on CDS markets.
Co-investing in schemes that align Santander and investor needs in a variety of ways:
- Either by Santander structuring the financing and assuming construction risk, while transferring the loan to the investor for-long term financing.
- Affording the investor access to our local network in commercial banking - taking part in the origination and establishing a long term co-investment agreement in a defined area of business.
- Risk-sharing mechanisms that allow investors to participate in a portion of Santander’s businesses.
Taking out a portfolio approach via cash, participating in Synthetic Securitizations by taking fully funded or unfunded equity, mezzanine or senior tranches or participating in repacks or other tailored structures.
Santander CIB PDM Global Network leverages distribution capacity in three main distribution hubs: New York, London and Hong Kong. We also have local capabilities embedded into the origination teams, providing access to local expertise and first-class on-the-ground knowledge and execution.
PDM manages Santander’s private debt distribution risk (underwriting, bridges, take-outs, etc.), offering bespoke alternatives in addition to our vanilla distribution capabilities. PDM also provides advisory services on risk transfer techniques for capital optimization.
- PDM is the global gateway to Santander’s local expertise for private risk across all asset classes in the geographies where we operate.
- Ability to provide customized solutions to suit your investment needs.
- Access and leadership in our core countries in Europe and the Americas provides a deep and wide array of investment opportunities.
- Santander’s client-centric strategy brings co-investment opportunities to investors to create long-term partnerships.