WHEREVER YOU NEED TO GO, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
Our top-ranked economists and rates & FX strategists with solid market experience provide local colour out of our hubs located around the world. We provided detailed coverage of all countries in the respective regions by relying on our fully dedicated teams located in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, the United States, the United Kingdom and Spain.
Our mission is to provide timely in-depth analysis of the economies we cover and investable trading recommendations in rates and FX markets. We also aim to provide our clients with thematic and customized research to support their investment and hedging decisions in the assets and geographies we cover.
- Euro Area, US and UK economies: Within the Euro area, we cover the German, French, Italian and Spanish economies in detail. Our in-depth structural economic analysis enables us to make strong calls and provide key insights into the economic backdrop. In this way, we produce highly-regarded quality forecasts of the day-to-day economic indicators and a medium-term economic outlook.
- Rates strategy: We cover EUR, GBP and USD government bonds (nominal and linkers) and linear and non-linear rates derivatives in those currencies. We analyse their macro fundamentals, including central bank policies, as well as issuance and credit dynamics, with the aim of identifying relative-value and directional opportunities and trade ideas. In the SSA space, we cover issuers such as the EU, ESM, EFSF, EIB and KfW.
- FX strategy: We directly cover all developed–country FX markets (including EUR, GBP and USD) as well as the Chinese renminbi. We also cover emerging market currencies in cooperation with our colleagues in New York, Latin America and Poland. The group’s approach focuses on thematic and macroeconomic analysis to identify both short- and long- term trends, as well as opportunities in the FX market.
- Technical Analysis: Supporting our strategic rates and FX analysis, we use technical analysis to identify statistical trend signals collated from trading activity in order to optimise market entry and exit levels and to cross-check our trading recommendations relative to the broader market.
- Equity Derivatives Strategy: We generate hedging, directional and yield-enhancing strategies on equity indices, single stocks and dividends in liquid names in Europe and the US, based on in-house macroeconomic, fundamental and technical analysis and an in-depth study of derivative market flows.
- A fully integrated bespoke service that supports high volumes.
- Strong relationships with some of the world’s largest corporations and institutional investors.
- Combining a global presence in the world’s major financial hubs with leading market expertise in our core footprint of Europe and Latin America.