WHEREVER YOU NEED TO GO, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
Through our highly-ranked credit research unit with significant rating agency and credit market experience, based in our London and Madrid hubs, we provide timely research on the sectors, companies and asset classes that we cover in order to generate actionable investment recommendations and we organise, meeting, presentations, and provide access to issuers.
- Credit strategy: We cover CDS and EUR, USD and GBP cash bonds. We combine fundamental industry research views with technical analysis, including market positioning but also analysis of real money flows and ETFs, liquidity, CB policies, etc. Macro views are also plugged into our final strategic outlook on sector and bond allocation and into our relative-value ideas for the cash and CDS markets we cover.
- Financial institutions: We cover the southern European banking sector in detail, as well as the regulatory drivers for the European sector and asset classes within the capital structure.
- Corporates: We cover the European and UK utilities, autos, tobacco, beverages, energy, infrastructure and telecoms sectors. We provide timely research for investors, including publications, conference calls and teach-ins.
- Quantitative analysis: We provide quantitative analysis to support the fundamental analysis of all the asset classes we cover.
- Asset classes: We cover the full range of bank capital and corporate senior and subordinated debt, as well as the growing ESG-driven segment of the market.
- A fully integrated bespoke expert service that supports high volumes.
- Strong relationships with some of the world’s largest corporations and institutional investors.
- Combining a global presence in the world’s major financial hubs with leading market expertise in our core footprint of Europe and Latin America.